A secure cloud system for managing accounts for the third sector (the charitable sector)
The SALS - NGO system was designed as an accounting guide that includes classifying accounts into main and subgroups to emanate from them analytical groups, based on the accounting standard for non-profit organizations issued by the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants. This allows raising the financial statements in proportion to the relevant authorities, as was taken into account the proposed classification of associations and non-profit organizations issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Development. This is all to actively contribute to rationalizing the administrative decision of the charitable sector.
1. Matching the accounting titles in the system with the requests of the relevant authorities.
2. It provides measurable and comparable information to the managerial decision-maker.
3. The great diversity of financial reports that serve all levels of the non-profit organization.
4. It facilitates the work of the financial auditor and auditor in obtaining the required reports.
5. Comprehensiveness and appropriateness of all classifications of the charitable sector and non-profit organizations.
6. Record all expenses, whether direct for programs or funded by donors or restricted donations.
7. Classify the accounts of assets and net assets and liabilities in line with the financial statements system.
8. Observe the regulations and laws related to restrictions on donations, gifts, and endowments.
Cash in funds and banks.
Lending and financing portfolios.
Expenses paid in advance.
Capital work under construction
Revenue and donations accrued
Branch current accounts.
عروض نهاية العام (تبدأ من 15-12-2021 وحتى 31 ديسمبر 2021)
- الباقة المتقدمة (خصم 50%) 6500 ريال
- الباقة الكاملة (خصم 60 %) 8000 ريال تحتوي الباقة الكاملة على النظام المحاسبي الخاص بالجمعيات الخيرية SMART NGO + نظام شؤون الموظفين SMART HR
فيديو نظام ادارة الحسابات للقطاع الخيري