1. Acceptance of the terms
– In order to use Smart Life services, you must first agree to the terms, and you cannot use the services before you accept the terms.
The terms can be accepted through any of the following two steps:
(a) Click on the option to accept or agree to the terms wherever smart life provides it to you in the user interfaces of any of the services or applications.
(b) Actual use of the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that smart life will consider your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point on.
– You may not use the Services and cannot accept the Terms (a) if you are not of legal age to enter into a binding contract with smart life, or (b) if you are a person prohibited from receiving the Services under the applicable laws of the country in which you reside or the country From whom you use the Services.
2. Provision of services by Smart Life
– Smart Life is constantly evolving in order to provide its users with the best possible experience, and accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the services provided by Smart Life may change from time to time to give you the best service.
3. Your use of the Services
In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as name, address and contact details) as part of your registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any information you provide to Smart Life for the purpose of registering your subscription will always be true, accurate and up-to-date.
– You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) the laws, regulations, generally accepted rules of practice or instructions prevailing in the relevant country (including any laws regarding the export of data or software).
– Unless you are permitted to do so under a separate agreement with Smart Life, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
– You agree that you are solely responsible (and that smart life is not liable in any way to you or to any other party) for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences of such breach (including any loss or damage that smart life may suffer).
4. Secure your passwords and account
– You understand and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords for any account you use to access the Services.
Accordingly, you agree to be solely responsible to smart life for all activities that occur through your account.
– If you become aware of any illegal use of your password or account, you agree to notify smart life of this immediately.
5. Privacy and your personal information
– You agree to the use of your data in accordance with smart life’s privacy policies.
6. Contents of the Services
– You understand that your use of the Services may expose you to content that you find annoying, indecent, or objectionable, and you know that in this regard, you use the Services at your own risk.
– You agree that you are solely responsible (and that smart life has no liability to you or to any third party) for the content that you create, publish or display while using the Services and for any consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage to smart life) as a result.
7. Updating software and systems
– The programs and systems you use may download and install updates from Smart Life from time to time. The goal of this update is to improve, develop, and raise the level of the services, and it may take the form of fixing defects, improving functions, new software installations, or completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and allow Smart Life to deliver them to you) as part of your use of the Services.
8. General Conditions
You agree that smart life may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, postal mail, or by postings on the Services.
You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the General Terms or Additional Terms are modified, smart life will consider your use of the Services as acceptance of the modified General Terms and Additional Terms.
May 10, 2020