SMART NGO charities system
A secure cloud system for managing third sector accounts (charitable sector).
The SMART NGO system was designed as an accounting guide that includes categorizing accounts into
main and sub-groups to create analytical groups, based on the
accounting standard for non-profit organizations issued by the Saudi Organization for
Certified Public Accountants. Which allows the financial statements to be submitted in proportion to the relevant authorities,
and the proposed classification of associations and non-profit organizations issued by the Ministry of
Labor and Social Development has also been taken into account. All of this is with the aim of actively contributing to rationalizing the
administrative decision of the charitable sector.
Features of the SMART NGO charitable sector account management system
- Matching the accounting titles in the system with the requests of the relevant authorities.
- Provides measurable and comparable information to the managerial decision maker.
- The wide variety of financial reports that serve all levels of the non-profit organization.
- It facilitates the work of the financial auditor and auditor in obtaining the required reports.
- Comprehensive and appropriate for all classifications of the charitable sector and non-profit organizations.
- Recording all expenses, whether direct for programs, funded by donors, or restricted donations.
- Classifying the assets, net assets and liabilities accounts in accordance with the financial statement system.
- Observing the regulations and laws related to restrictions on donations, gifts, and endowments.
Current assets: Non-current assets:
-Cash in funds and banks. -Fixed assets.
-Lending and financing portfolios. -Intangible assets.
-Financial investments. -Non-traded investments.
-accounts receivable. -Capital works under construction.
-Expenses paid in advance. -Vital assets.
-Accrued revenues and donations.
-Current accounts of branches